Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 30 ELPT FourStroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 30hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
P.O. Box 215 2544 W. 400 N.
Fairland, Indiana, US, 46126
- Length: 16' 2"
- Bottom Width: 48"
- Max. Recommended HP: 30 HP
- Package Width: 5' 11"
- Fuel Capacity: 6.2 Gallons
- Package Length: 19' 9"
- Deadrise: 6 degrees
- Beam: 70.5"
- Weight (approx.): 675 Lbs.
- Package Weight (approx.): 1195 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 3 Persons
- Hull Material: 0.090 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom Height: 21.38"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 855 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 435 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Safety lanyard
- Battery tray
- 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Mercury control box
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines-for structural strength & handling
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system?for full-length support of the running surface
- Box-beam, corner-braced all-aluminum transom-welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Injected, expanding hull foam-for extra hull stiffening, flotation & quiet-riding sound insulation
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece, gunnel?for structural strength & rigidity
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- Pressure-treated floors & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Marine-grade, cut-pile carpeting throughout
- All-composite seat frames for long-term durability & resistance to the elements
- Stain-resistant top coating on upholstery for long-life good looks
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Interstate cranking battery
- Trolling motor receptacle
- 12V trolling motor harness
- Stowable navigation lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- NEW FOR 2011. Secure & stable screw-in fishing seat bases
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated livewell molded into the front of the console
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners to protect your catch
- Aluminum propeller
- Factory-matched, color-coordinated drive-on trailer
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Powder-coated steel tubing w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- 12" (30.48 cm) tires & wheels w/composite chrome wheel covers
- EZ lube hubs
- Folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap w/bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards
- Outboard motor support
- Submersible lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This 2011 Tracker Pro Angler 16 has a Mercury 30 ELPT on it. It also includes a Tracker Trailer. THis is a ONE OWNER BOAT
- Spare Tire
- Power Trim
- MotorGuide Trolling Motor
- Garmin 5DV Striker On Bow
- Electric Anchor Winch on Bow
- Lowrance on Dash
- Electric Anchor Winch on Rear
- Onboard Battery Charger
- Rod Tubes
- Storage in Rear
- Storage under Driver Passenger Seat
- 2 fishing seats
- Rod holders