Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 60ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
P.O. Box 215 2544 W. 400 N.
Fairland, Indiana, US, 46126
2019 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW Tournament Edition
Price: 19,795 USD
Included Options: 480 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 21,325 USD
- Beam: 7' 5"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 21.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 555 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1100 lbs.
- Interior depth: 17.75"
- Transom height: 22.25"
- Deadrise at bow: 16 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 10 degrees
- Draft: 15.5"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1009 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2192 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Package width: 5' 10"
- Towing length: 22' 8"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 3"
- NEW bow Lowrance® HOOK2 5x Combo swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ & GPS
- NEW console Lowrance® HOOK2 5x Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot™ & GPS
- Tournament soft touch sport steering wheel
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 52" (1.32 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- 3 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 3-bank battery charger
- 24V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Trailer has integrated winch stand step w/safety handle, 13" (33.02 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires & spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic TRACKER® White or NEW Starlite Red gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- Added 4 more drink holders—2 on bow deck, 2 in bow tackle storage
- 2 floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 21-gal. (80 L) aerated livewell w/divider, timer, recirculator, pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen & phone holder
- Multifunction speedometer/fuel gauge & tachometer/trim gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
- NEW redesigned, tournament-style 32-sq.-ft. (2.97-sq.-m) elevated bow deck w/oversized dual rod boxes & center tackle organizer
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- NEW upholstery styling
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges & snap-off cushions
- 2 folding fishing seats
- NEW bow center tackle organizers & tool/tackle holder
- NEW port & starboard rod storage w/larger lids & rod organizers w/tubes—16 total rods up to 8' (2.44 m) casting/7' (2.13 m) spinning
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- NEW 30-qt. (28.4 L) step cooler, box & lid
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below center
- NEW removable center cushion w/back bolster
- Elevated aft casting deck
- Port & starboard aft molded storage boxes each hold three 3700 tackle boxes
- Aft storage boxes now match Charcoal console color
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down strap
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- NEW interior color w/darker Gray tones
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- NEW graphics
- NEW gunnels w/larger rub rail
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnels w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- NEW weather-resistant lid design w/rubber molding to keep your gear drier
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.